We’re hiring summer students!
Scarborough Arts is looking for five summer students who can work alongside the Scarborough Arts team in planning and implementing our action-packed summer of festivals, public art projects, exhibitions, workshops, and events! All positions are 8-week contracts and require 30 hours per week at $15/hour. Positions are funded through the Canada Summer Jobs program.
The deadline to apply for all positions is May 25, 2018. Interviews are scheduled for May 29 to 31. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted; no phone calls or walk-ins please.
• Development Assistant (June 4 to July 28)
• Special Projects Assistant (June 4 to July 28)
• Marketing and Communications Assistant (June 25 to August 17)
• Programs Assistant (June 25 to August 17)
• Gallery and Curatorial Assistant (July 2 to August 24)
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Scarborough Arts is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.