Rent the Bluffs Gallery for your next exhibition!
The Bluffs Gallery is an intimate community space approximately 650 sq. ft., with 2 open-concept rooms and a foyer available as gallery/exhibition space. The Gallery is available to rent to Scarborough Arts members (at a discounted rate) and to non-members for a two-week period throughout fall 2016.
– Gallery rental fees are $250 for current Scarborough Arts members, and $325 for non-members
– The Bluffs Gallery is open from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
– The Bluffs Gallery takes 20% commission on all sales. All sales will be processed through Scarborough Arts.
– Installation at the Bluffs Gallery is done on a hook-and-chain system. For 3D pieces, the artist is responsible for providing their own system of exhibiting the pieces, which must be reviewed by the Program Director.
– Installation and strike of the exhibition are to be scheduled on a specific day and time in consultation with the Program Director. The exhibitor is responsible for the installation and strike of the exhibition.
– Exhibitors will primarily be responsible for the marketing and promotions of their exhibitions. Scarborough Arts will list the exhibition on our website and on our social media.
– Hosting an Opening Reception is optional and costs an extra $50. Use of gallery space for reception includes the use of a kitchenette; a meeting room with chairs and a 6′ table; 20 folding chairs and two 4′ tables. If serving alcohol, a Special Occasion Permit must be purchased.
– The Bluffs Gallery is not wheelchair accessible.
For the complete list of Terms and Conditions, please refer to the Rental Agreement.
Interested exhibitors can download the Bluffs Gallery – Rental Agreement 2016, or email Jen D. Fabico at programs [at] scarborougharts [dot] com for more information.